The Alterran Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit

Go down

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Empty Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit

Post by Luke Fri May 01, 2020 5:48 pm

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit AltermediaLogo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[size=200]Evil Born Evil[/size]
Series: 04
Episode: 03
Written by: Luke Enfield
Produced by: Crimson Media
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[warning]AGE RATING: 15+
CONTAINS: STRONG LANGUAGE, STRONG VIOLENCE, BLOOD[/warning]
Previously on Evil Born Evil...

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-06-0614-26-17-88_zpsc963cd72

Rory: It's the Blackjacks.
Chris: Oh, well how could I forget?
Ilyana: You can't. You'll probably never forget her after what she did to Florence, and how she affected your life.
Rory: But you can put her behind you when she's dealt with.
Chris: So how are we going to deal with her? Any news on Ivan?
Rory: That's what we brought you here for. Ivan's being extradited to Denland. We need answers, but more importantly, you do too. You're an officer of the law, a detective for this country. You're keeping your people safe, you should be proud of that. When the life of a pioneer like yourself if affected by these devastating events, you need work. You need reform.
Ilyana: You need revenge.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-06-0814-08-36-49_zps5ebe8a90

Wayne: I was doing a job that the guys and girls here were too petrified to do. Ninety-five percent of you somewhere, deep down, had that slight bit of support in me and my actions. That day was a major blow to the Blackjacks.
Tommy: Oh and so as a result of it, Chris' wife got killed? You know Chris... it could be argued, in fact... yes... it could very well be argued that if it weren't for this man, Florence wouldn't have been killed.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-06-0817-23-08-01_zps4cc1521e

Chris: I guess you make a fair point. Maybe I'm beginning to find myself putting trust into some people now. It's just a pity they aren't cops. They're outsiders.
Demarius: They're in the shadows... yet they're being dragged out. You don't always have to go into them.

[INSERT OPENING CREDITS HERE]

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0815-39-34-73_zps658a6c4e

Tommy: Attaboy, Felix. Many thanks for the lift, love.
Felix: Uh, sure... I think it's pretty crucial I do my bit.
Tommy: Damn straight, if you want that wretched promotion that is.
Felix: Wretched?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0815-46-09-86_zpsc5b06849

Chris: So then Rod, how's your day been... or you evening for that matter? Considering that your brother is now a free man, surely you're overjoyed?
Rod: I don't think it's made a difference. But as always, nothing interesting has gone down otherwise.
Chris: I never asked for it to be interesting...
Rod: What can I say then? What do you think I'm going to say?
Chris: That you've been spending your evening living in constant fear?
Rod: Bingo. Does the same apply to you?
Chris: You know Barker, I think it might.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0815-47-34-05_zps8b4900dd

Tommy: You see Tanner, these guys will back me up, for sure.
Felix: Tommy...
Rod: Whatever it is Davies, we ain't interested.
Tommy: Oh I think you are. Ain't that right, Tanner?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0815-49-10-31_zps116818f6

Chris: What's this about, lads?
Tommy: I was just telling our young accomplice here about this line of work.
Rod: Yeah, well we were here before your Cohnarite arse and we'll still be here after it. What you know is zilch.
Tommy: I know the strains of work here, Barker. I've been here long enough to figure it out. One of you chaps is going to be doing this kind of work soon, it's a big step up my boyos. There's still time to back out.
Felix: But the fast cars, Davies?
Rod: Not to mention the even faster women...
Felix: Exactly! What about them? This is Lystow, the money making capital of Ryone!
Tommy: Tanner, I don't see you in a swanky suit, donning a briefcase and driving a Vrad Rua.
Felix: This is a swanky suit, plus I drive an Avalon. You know how much one of those things cost?
Tommy: Come on, we both know that thing was purchased with money that came straight out of a trust fund. You didn't earn it.
Felix: (Sighs)
Rod: Oh wait, it did?
Felix: Eh, well... he's not far off - I'll give him that.
Chris: The story being?
Felix: Mam and dad swapped Northmortarland for the grind here. Y'know, dad's at the heart of an insurance company. When us three siblings became adults, they left for a new life in Archades and they've never came back since. They just left a fat pile of cash behind.
Rod: Aye well, it's grimmer up north, but I think I prefer it. But money making opportunities and all that shit.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0815-50-06-49_zps340b2d79

Chris: Being at Lystow CID means decent pay, you won't find this kind of pay anywhere else in the country. Even the aristocrats need their law firmly in place too.
Tommy: I'm sorry, Chris... but I don't go outside and see every bloke wearing a top hat and an expensive cloak. This place is a fucking jungle. Which is exactly why you won't enjoy this, Tanner.
Felix: It can't be much different from what I go through already.
Chris: Your siblings, Tanner. What's their story?
Felix: We do our own stuff. Sister's often in touch, brother? Nah.
Rod: How I do wonder how they both spent their leftover fortune...
Felix: Don't push it, Rod!
Tommy: Well we're all intrigued to hear the story now, Tanner.
Felix: You all know that Adam isn't in the best place right now.
Tommy: Oh, I think I remember now. He's that dopehead, gambling club owner in Harron, no?
Felix: Might be.
Chris: Look, clearly he's not too comfortable talking about this now, Tommy.
Tommy: It's an excuse for a conversation, Chris!
Rod: Haven't we all got work to do?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0815-50-34-17_zpscf309c00

Tommy: Rodney boy, you are very much in the right my good pal. There's dopeheads to yet again get down and dirty with. So Felix, I'd better start caring about your brother before the DEB come sniffing down his neck.
Felix: Point taken...
Rod: (Whispers to Felix) This is getting tiresome...
Felix: (Whispers) Tell me something I don't know...

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0815-50-48-12_zps849e2248

Tommy: Christopher. It's time to go see everyone's favourite Paratinguan.
Chris: (Sighs)
Tommy: Don't deny it, you love him!
Chris: ...
Tommy: Right?
Chris: ... he's a fucking nutcase.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0815-54-12-81_zps354b4f42

Tommy: We all know you love him really! Let's go.
Chris: Ugh, dick...
Felix: Chris...
Chris: Yeah Felix?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0815-54-27-23_zps4a1b6d83

Felix: I think you're doing the right thing. Just wait it out.
Chris: He'll be onto your brother before you know it F, you know that?
Felix: I know, so it's my job to track the poor bastard down. Keep those DEB guys at bay for a bit, won't you?
Chris: I'll try my best.
Tommy: Stop gossiping! Leave the poor chap alone, Tanner.
Chris: See you around.
Felix: Ciao.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0815-59-09-09_zps896c1cb3

Tommy: Every fucking time, Chris. Every fucking time!
Chris: Can't you see what you're doing to me!? You're tormenting me, and I can't stand it!
Tommy: Quit whimpering, Osborne. I have no sympathy.
Chris: You're one stubborn motherfucker. Even Marion or Wayne's words couldn't rile me up as much as your words do.
Tommy: I have a way with those things, but I'm not even Denevian.
Chris: Whatever the hell you are, the words that come out of your mouth reflect the sort of shit that's circumnavigating inside your head.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0815-59-17-72_zps2f79a41f

Tommy: Just grow a pair and let us go, Chris.
Chris: Listen to me - you're bloody lucky if I don't bring up your little 'escapade' with Wayne Barker.
Tommy: Don't push it.
Chris: So what are you going to do? I'm the driver, this is my car. You make a living out of riding shotgun.
Tommy: Chris? How could you say such a thing? The driving? Yeah, I'm shotgun. But as for everything else? You're far inferior.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0815-56-58-50_zpsb4a6e191

Chris: How do you reach that conclusion?
Tommy: All you have to remember is that I'm responsible for everything in your life right now. This operation is reaching new heights because of me.
Chris: Fuck you.
Tommy: Can't you see what I'm seeing, Osborne!? You don't have to like me, I'm here to succeed at any cost. If you're not, then I suggest you admit you've been defeated and join Florence in that grave...
Chris: Not until I win.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0816-55-56-70_zpse07cae4e

Well, he never denied death.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0816-49-56-04_zps20ef4d01

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0816-50-29-80_zps9d25fc55

Bouba: Lemme guess, ya' both want an ikkle bit, right? This shit's the stuff man!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0816-54-42-73_zps0bcf3252

Tommy: We're here to talk.
Bouba: Me boyo, I suggest ya' get this stuff down yasel' then, seen? It make you chat, makes me chat loads. So talkative, ya know bredda?
Chris: Look, whatever it is... it isn't going to help. We don't want you stoned.
Bouba: I is fine. Boubs be fine an' ting. Like always.
Tommy: Bouba?
Bouba: A'ight... what you wanna' talk bout?
Tommy: Business.
Bouba: Me love it. Shoot.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0816-56-15-17_zpsfe485766

(Vigorous snorting)

Chris: (Sighs)
Tommy: Ah, you know what? Finish what you're doing. Then we'll talk. We've clearly interrupted your schedule or something.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0816-57-26-10_zps3cf1ed46

Bouba: To tell tha' truth bredda, ya'ave, ok? But we got all tha' time in thee world, seen?
Tommy: Oh, I think we can wait. Absolutely, you... enjoy... yourself.
Bouba: I, me will...! (snorts)

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0816-57-37-59_zps590abcb9

Chris: (Mutters) Good heavens...

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0816-58-53-63_zps9642185d

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-01-50-72_zpsc44c73cf

Bouba: Me got a lickle itch, agh such a bumbaclot!
Tommy: I can't stand seeing you doing this to yourself, Mr Fatty. But - we really couldn't make a living without people like you.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-02-19-11_zpsb6904b3c

Bouba: That's true. I is the saviour! I is the master! I is the one who be thee be all and thee end all, ma breddas. Ya' live for me an' ting. I and I brothers.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-10-15-62_zpsd13fe5d9

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-17-31-04_zpsd32cdd11

Bouba: A'ight, me think that's enough for t'day. Nah, scratch that.
Chris: Enough for a few days?
Bouba: Nah, me were going to say a few hours.
Chris: Oh.
Bouba: But me will probably start again a few minutes after you gone an' ting.
Chris: Alright...
Tommy: Anyway, that doesn't matter! What our dear friend Bouba here does in his spare time is no business of ours, Chris.
Chris: No, it isn't.
Tommy: So Bouba, as you know, we're dealers, we work for the Hansens.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-18-10-55_zpsf4eb0a8c

Bouba: Shit, those cats? Me heard 'em before an' ting.
Tommy: That's probably because we told you about them. You recieved a package from us not to long ago, with compliments from the Hansens?
Bouba: 'Das crazy, man. Me swear I heard them before.
Chris: Remember where?
Bouba: Nah, I... I can't. Sorry...
Tommy: Don't let it worry you, Bouba. Anyway, we think we've got an issue on our hands.
Bouba: Shit, you don't want I as a client anymore, is that it?
Tommy: You're in no bother. But we are though, and that's why we think you could help.
Bouba: Me all ears. Me always willing to help. We play make a deal, seen? Ya' give me merch, I give you wonka. Rinse and repeat.
Tommy: Yes, but there's something what lies within. I'm going to give you a name, and you're going to tell us if you know him or not, ok?
Bouba: Me comprehend!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-18-40-95_zpseb7603a9

Tommy: Ramon Fielding, Bouba. Ramon Fielding.
Chris: You know him?
Bouba: Ach, never heard of the cat. Sorry.
Tommy: I hope you're being thruthful. We're the kind of guys you don't want coming knocking on your door when it doesn't concern drugs.
Bouba: Drugs!? Ya' talk 'bout drugs my youth? This shit obviously 'bout drugs, else why'd you be here?
Chris: Alright, but in a different context. Today, buying and selling is out the question, but it still concerns business. What he's saying is that we won't be as friendly as we are now.
Bouba: Cross ma' heart, me don't know him.
Chris: What if I tell you his pseudonym?
Bouba: I begs ya' pardon?
Tommy: His alias, Bouba. It's Gay Ray. Do you know him? The clues are in the name.
Chris: Yep, flamboyant clothing, long brown, red-ish hair. He's kind of an androgyne.
Tommy: Camp, in other words...
Bouba: I thought that shit was illegal, ugh. Burn him at the stake man!
Tommy: Hey, fuckwit - I have gay friends... just remember that. But it doesn't matter anyway, he's still a businessman, of some kind anyway...

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-19-12-45_zpsc13d8976

Bouba: What else ya' gotta' say before I get cross an' ting with the carrotman calling I names like that? We all brothers!
Chris: There's no need. You remember the waxwork you got, right?
Bouba: Shit - I remember. There be shitloads of merch, man! Me birthday came a few months early an' ting wit' that.
Chris: We're destined to believe that Gay Ray had it delivered.
Bouba: Eh!? He trying to hit on me, get me on a date with some o' that shit?
Tommy: Bouba, now isn't the time...!
Bouba: You jokin' right? Motherfucker, I'd go gay for that shit! Me can't get 'nuff of it.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-20-20-74_zps7e485a49

Chris: We're not sure it was him though, but we'll keep you posted, providing you don't know anything already.
Bouba: Me don't. If I did I say, you know? I say.
Tommy: Well on your head be it if you're lying, Bouba.
Bouba: Me swear!
Chris: It's ok, don't get worked up over it. We have your word, just be aware that none of this is finished.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-20-50-37_zps4d06ae97

Bouba: Me hope you're not using me.
Tommy: Nah! Don't be insane... if that happened, you'd clearly not be getting what you want. Right now, this place looks like it's in full supply. We'll see you around, Bouba.
Bouba: A'ight breddas. Stay safe.
Tommy: By the way, you've got some residue underneath your nose, you might want to... you know...
Bouba: Ah, don't worry bredda. Me save it for later.
Tommy: Ugh, ok...

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-24-02-28_zps96b3ce69

Chris: You know, I can't stand another second of this... this torment!?
Tommy: It's torment? You're a bastard, you know? It's getting you closer to your goals.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-27-42-83_zps1dfd2968

Chris: And how is a Paratinguan dopehead going to get me where I want, eh? How's that lowlife going to get me to places I want? We're brushing shoulders with the top dogs one year, then the next we're working our way back up.
Tommy: Yes, that's because by luck, you got what you wanted from Marion. You wormed your way into that establishment too easy, in my opinion. I'm showing you the hard way... yet the most intuitive.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-27-07-93_zps1c50d418

Chris: I still don't believe that poor old bastard is going to get me to Santiago.
Tommy: Just you wait and see, Chris. Please.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0918-12-22-93_zps52ae1a25

But he is denying that anything could lead him to Santiago. In a world where everybody and everything is in the shadows, you begin to question things - especially people's trust and your trust in them.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-43-33-20_zps605db65b

Wayne: Decided to show up have we, hey? After all this time?
Chris: Yeah, well you know - Friday afternoon traffic is always Friday afternoon traffic in Lystow.
Wayne: Then get your fucking sirens blaring and race here, or am I not one of your top priorities?
Tommy: Aha, well... I don't think that...
Chris: Tommy, save it. You're right, you're a top priority. But that doesn't mean we need to be in a rush... not just yet.
Wayne: Ok, so whad'ya want?
Tommy: A word.
Wayne: Good. I like company.
Chris: Did you get any inside?
Wayne: Hm, plenty. Not sure if it was the right crowd though...
Tommy: I didn't know Hans Alfredsson and Erik Magnusson were dead. Former inmates of yours, right?
Wayne: Really? Oh, I didn't know that too! Well, they were certainly going the right way about fucking around with someone it seems.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-42-00-62_zps3d02c00e

Chris: Precisely, Wayne. Mind if we ask who?
Tommy: Isn't it inevitable?
Chris: What?
Tommy: This guy's a clown, and you know it Osborne.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-43-52-37_zpse7f8a7a2

Wayne: A clown, hey? I'm a clown now? Only I'm confused, am I an annoying and dumb circus clown like you Davies, or am I that intimidating clown whose grin from ear-to-ear will make you run for miles?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-44-01-82_zpseda0ae8d

Chris: ...
Tommy: You haven't exactly got me wrapped around your finger this time, Barker. You're obviously not intimidating enough, or else why would I have the courage to be sitting across the table from you now?
Wayne: Because as you've said, there's a table between us... and if that wasn't enough, Chris is the peacemaker, I'm sure he doesn't want anymore fuss. So I'd say we're both in a comfortable position right now, don't you think?
Tommy: One more word like that and I swear I'll...!
Chris: Tommy! Enough!
Wayne: See what I mean? You're just no match for me. Not physically, and not even mentally.
Chris: Tommy, what is wrong with you? I thought you had a way with words.
Tommy: But this guy Chris... this FUCKING GUY!
Wayne: You put the brave and mysterious act on, but it doesn't concern me. I'm always nonchalant. Quite frankly, everyone else should be too. You're harmless. By the looks and sounds of things too, you make the wrong choices. Soon, you know, we'll have to ask ourselves - were you really the right choice? Is there still a hint of McPherson in Superintendent Hobbs? An influence? I don't know about you Chris, but I'm getting a whiff of déjà vu.
Chris: Be careful what you wish for, Barker.
Wayne: I don't wish for nothing. I think you're all balls deep in a plot to corrupt this city even more. That's why people like me rebel.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0817-44-40-99_zpsb2aa7577

Tommy: There are many insults I would like to spurt out at you right now, obviously at the helm of it all being the C-word, but you know? I won't say it. Just remember that we enforce law, and you don't. There is a neat and cosy prison cell with your name on it, Barker. It's been kept in good nic, most of your 'friends' in there reckon you'll be back. I wonder why...
Wayne: ...
Tommy: Wayne?
Wayne: Ok then... arrest me.
Tommy: What for?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2ep92014-07-0819-20-36-38_zpse8f15ac5

Wayne: You're right - I killed Alfredsson and Magnusson. I'll have you know it that they're serious people. They come from a bunch of people that make your old friend Tomasz Nowicki look like a pussy. So, if that's your way of thanking me, then go ahead. Arrest me. But if you think you'll survive without this particular lead, then think again. I mean, what else have you got yourself to occupy with?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0917-35-38-14_zpsbd7a2919

Isaac: People like Marion Cardenas, Wayne. C'mon fellas, why should anything else matter? You're a former Bosque, Wayne. That's why we need you. I don't care what these two twats say. Well, I'm sure Chris wants to know just as much as I do, but as for the other guy... meh, we'll see.
Wayne: Isaac Noble, it's good to see you.
Isaac: Likewise.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0917-36-24-67_zps38f2fa4c

Tommy: Chris? Wanting the Del Bosques? What utter bullshit. We know he's just going to brush it to the side. It'll only matter to him if he can break down Luisa Santiago.
Chris: Well, you clearly don't know as much about me as you believe you did. Once again, that's a point to me.
Tommy: Hey, fuck you! You're just too upset over your fucking widow to realise who the real threat is... can't you see it? No one cares about Florence, Chris. Just you. Me, and maybe these two twazzocks as well want the ultimate goal - the takedown of Marion Cardenas and the Del Bosque gang. If you're not up for it, then I suggest you do what I said earlier, and bury yourself under the ground with that poor old broad.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0917-36-40-57_zps3fbd4e70

Isaac: Tom, knock it off. That's not true. We all care for what Luisa did, and the loss of Florence.
Tommy: Someone's finally feeling guilty. Why do you put your trust in these people, Chris? Wayne here set everything off, and then Isaac never gets there in time to evacuate you all. Why? Because he'd been so much of a dick in the first place that you couldn't believe a word that was coming out of his damn mouth!
Chris: I'm not discussing this. I'm going to pretend this conversation never happened. I have criminals to catch.
Tommy: We all do. But you're not superior. This mission is going to enable us to protect the people of this city. You're just one of many people grieving, Chris. The world doesn't care.
Wayne: Am I done?
Isaac: For now, Wayne. We'll be in touch.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0917-38-17-94_zpsd5214922

Chris: If we're going to take on this task in hand like men, then we'd better become organised.
Tommy: Finally, I've knocked some sense into you.
Chris: That's not true. I'm pumped and enthusiastic about this, so now it's time to do whatever it takes.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0917-48-51-12_zps3163a790

Isaac: Pipe it down, fellas. The last I want to do is kill one of you. You're showing us up. People like him aren't going to co-operate if we're constantly digging our claws into one another.
Tommy: But he's a difficult boy to get rid of.
Isaac: He is. He... he is.
Chris: (Sighs) ... this shit is fucked. We need a plan.
Isaac: Yep.
Tommy: FINALLY, something we can agree on!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0917-57-23-43_zps7fa19eb0

Chris: You going to help shift stuff, Davies?
Tommy: Look around, what's to do? You've both got it covered, as always.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0917-58-22-08_zps6620644c

Isaac: I think we're ready. Shall I call in Vic?
Chris: Absolutely.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0918-03-17-61_zps34a898e5

Victor: Alright Chris, I think we're all in agreement that you're the brains of this operation, so be my guest and take the floor.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0918-06-23-65_zps5830fed6

Chris: I'm taking us back to last year... our situation last year. From that, we're going to work out where they are now. Granted, that'll be sorted, so then we can work out a strategy.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0918-08-39-62_zpsaa352b61

Tommy: Are those people even necessary anymore?
Chris: Well, I don't think they're unnecessary...
Tommy: Fair enough.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0918-04-19-26_zpsb71fb302

Chris: So there we have it.
Tommy: That's pathetic, we can all work that out.
Chris: Allow me, please. Just once, please Tommy.
Tommy: Fine.
Chris: The Del Bosques. Our known associates in the past have been Wayne Barker, Kiefer Hodgson and Ramon Fielding. Unless otherwise mistaken, our knowledge puts Hodgson and Barker out of the picture. Hodgson's a good man, a changed man - so he needs our protection from these guys. Personally, I think Barker can fend for himself. Besides, he seems pretty pre-occupied with the Karetians anyway.
Isaac: But we could argue that the Karetians are doing business with either of these syndicates. You know, friends in high places and all.
Chris: Potentially. We still know that Ray is under Marion's wing, as evident in the fact that he was sighted when the methamphetamine was distributed at Boubacar Fatty's home.
Victor: And the Blackjacks?
Chris: They're like glue. Our infiltration into the Bosque camp has separated them, but from the few appearances of the Blackjacks we've seen, they all seem pretty content with one another. Arguably, they could be as equal a force to be reckoned with in regards to the Del Bosques. If not that, then lads hear me, I suspect they may even be more of a threat.
Tommy: (Sighs)
Victor: Go on.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0918-08-40-51_zps70ecaf27

Chris: The name 'Kaiser'. I don't know, there's just something about it that doesn't add up. In that document, it only specified the names of the five at the helm, but of course not the identities. Kaiser is the only person we've not come across.
Tommy: I think we've probably crossed paths before with him.
Chris: Oh yeah?
Tommy: Definitely.
Isaac: It's true. With us breathing down their necks, they're all going to be aware. Everyone of them has got to be cautious of us or threat from the Del Bosques. I reckon Kaiser could be dangerous.
Chris: He could even be our man in question - the secrecy and mystery of it all just can't convince me otherwise. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but he could be the man to put this whole operation to bed.
Victor: Surely you're not thinking back to Herbert Major are you? His murderer?
Chris: And my shooter.
Tommy: I beg your pardon?
Isaac: Come again!?
Chris: Oh I mean... he's our shooter.
Victor: Shooter... when?
Chris: Their main muscle, their wildcard, you know?
Isaac: But Ivan's the assassin...
Tommy: Well, clearly not a very good one if he failed to kill Chris.
Chris: Erm... anyway, thanks for listening guys. We've got the edges of the puzzle in place, now we just have to piece together the rest of it.
Tommy: I hope if anyone walks in here they understand what you mean by 'BJ'. Struth...!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0921-30-33-62_zpsd993c3ef

And so it finally looks like Chris is getting his mojo working once again. That magic. The investigation. The mystery and secrecy intertwined. It's all a question again of whether we should do this, or whether we should do that.

(Phone rings)

Chris: (Mutters) Am I not entitled to a bit of peace, at least!?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0921-31-19-69_zpsfa53b6ab

Chris: What!? ... Oh, sorry Ilyana, I didn't mean that intentionally, I'm just stressed, you know? ... no no, that won't mean I can't do it... for sure, we'll meet.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0921-31-41-00_zps253b7b38

Chris: And you're right - there is a lot to catch up on in such a short space of time.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0921-31-55-07_zps4926e713

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0921-33-28-90_zps0c32e1cb

Chris: Morning Pierre.
Pierre: Good morning.
Chris: You look... occupied. I'm sure there's a telly you could watch?
Pierre: A what sorry?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0921-33-58-04_zps6ae8b087

Chris: You know, a television. Surely you of all people can afford one.
Pierre: Ah, I don't care. I'd rather stick my head in a good book. Victor's like that too, but he's never really here anyway. But what does he actually do?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0921-34-24-42_zps330f06eb

Chris: Not much.
Pierre: Really?
Chris: No. Recently, he's seemed a little agitated about something. He's just not been his self since he's been in the role, really.
Pierre: He needs time to settle in. I'd say his formula isn't quite entrenched just yet.
Chris: Possibly... or possibly not. Maybe he's not right for it.
Pierre: He's a strong man - mentally and physically. Forget McPherson's wrongdoings and you'll realise that him and Vic are the same person.
Chris: You're positive?
Pierre: Of course, except for one thing - Victor has balls. I mean, did Ian ever come across as a perilous man to you? Leadership material?
Chris: Not really. He only really did things because people influenced him to do that, or he felt pressured to do it.
Pierre: An example?
Chris: My trial is an example.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0921-35-02-58_zps6ac60f03

Pierre: You don't look back and feel a little robbed, no?
Chris: Robbed? Seriously? There's not a more extreme word than that? Because whatever this word is I'm trying to think of it's.... it's definitely that. It left me furious!
Pierre: Because you had everything in your right to hit Isaac.
Chris: No, I didn't... but what I did was pretty small scale compared to the damage he'd done.
Pierre: Why is he still a cop? He's a bent person, honestly.
Chris: We're all bent some way or another. It's because we're all hungry and we can't help but take our anger out on each other.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0921-35-17-24_zps58438db8

Pierre: But Isaac was such a fool to work with Ian in that way.
Chris: He's on his last chance. One slip-up and he's out like a light. I hope he realises that.
Pierre: Do you hate him?
Chris: Well...
Pierre: Do you?
Chris: I'm beginning to feel a sense of the old him again, when he was my partner. Audacious as always, but siding with me. There's tension in the camp right now, but Isaac seems pretty content around me.
Pierre: Don't corrupt yourself like him though. Don't make the mistakes I did. I backed out of my studies even though I knew I'd do well. Yet I backed out of them because I was so stimulated by the prospect of being a mastermind criminal.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0921-35-30-66_zpsabd0a5f2

Chris: I'll try not to. But if there's something I must do that goes against everybody else's wishes...
Pierre: Well, you do it. If it's for Florence.
Chris: Of course, it will be.
Pierre: Well, I'm afraid I'll have to kick you out now, obviously, not literally like I threatened before.
Chris: Oh...?
Pierre: The maid's coming, we can't be getting in her way. But before you go, I'd like to apologise for that aforementioned threat.
Chris: Ah, it's ok. Don't worry. I know you wasn't being serious.
Pierre: Really? Because I swear for a moment I felt like I was being serious. But I guess you didn't catch me with that event at my best moment.
Chris: I'll see you later, Pierre.
Pierre: Bye-bye.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0922-26-19-73_zpsa7f720f2

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0922-25-24-17_zpsd3ee43da

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0922-34-38-80_zps3583892f

Chris: Afternoon.
Ilyana: Chris - good afternoon. I hope you don't mind, but I ordered us drinks.
Waitress: Red wine, sir?
Chris: Erm... yeah, I guess... thanks.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0922-35-44-55_zps0518070f

Ilyana: You don't mind, do you?
Chris: Well, I'm drinking during the day, I technically am working now so...
Ilyana: It's ok, we can get it replaced with something softer.
Chris: Nah, there's no need. I can do with something like it after the past few days I've had.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0922-41-57-25_zpsbb62a4a3

Ilyana: Do you want food?
Chris: I'm good, honestly. Anyway, how'd you know I like red wine?
Ilyana: I'm one of those creepy INTERFED agents, right? I'm quite insightful. Insightful about pretty much everything there is to know about you.
Chris: Ooh, that is creepy... (chuckles)
Ilyana: Isn't it just?
Chris: Not just a pretty face after all, huh?
Ilyana: ...
Chris: Hrmph, sorry.
Ilyana: Don't let it bother you. Anyway, I hope you're aware of the story behind this place.
Chris: It's The Maras. This is where I had my first outing as a Del Bosque. Well, kind of. Let's say I entered this place that night as a cop, and I came out later that evening as an undercover cop.
Ilyana: Hmm, those were the days hey? (Giggles)
Chris: (Chuckles) Aha, sort of....
Ilyana: So surely you'd be asking the question of why?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0922-45-07-78_zpsa6386b9e

Chris: Ok, why?
Ilyana: Because I thought that getting you in a place like this would send memories racing back.
Chris: Do you think I enjoy the memories I possess right now?
Ilyana: Well, I wouldn't particularly say you do.
Chris: I have more questions, though. This is still Marion's, right?
Ilyana: No. He sold it before all contact with him was lost.
Chris: You mean ALL contact is lost?
Ilyana: So far, it looks that way. The new owners could never contact him after they became in charge.
Chris: But did they know where he was heading after the sale?
Ilyana: Absolutely not. You know, he always seemed like the ambiguous one, Marion. But in truth, he was always holding those cards so close to his chest. He could be in Riberia, or on the other side of Alterra even.
Chris: The Del Bosques are still here though. So is Ramon Fielding. Everything he could ever possibly want or need is here.
Ilyana: Not anymore. You see, he didn't just sell this, he sold his empire. We could argue that in anger of his money being pinched from under his nose by Santiago and co that he tried to make up for it by selling everything he had.
Chris: Business for him seemed to be going pretty well, though.
Ilyana: So we all thought. He's a man that can never be read. You think you've figured out the ending and then all of a sudden - plot twist.
Chris: And what's the deal with Zharkov?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0922-42-17-47_zps4af2830d

Ilyana: He left this morning. We expect him to arrive early next week. You'll need a confession from him, especially to get an idea of why he's lingering somewhere else in the world, and not here. But we don't think Santiago's far anyway.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0922-45-59-02_zpsb2a1f44f

Chris: Alright. Do I include Tommy in that?
Ilyana: He's your partner, you follow your orders by Vic. But if I had my way, I'd put Detective Noble in there.
Chris: How come?
Ilyana: The Blackjacks are a large enemy, arguably our largest, and probably your largest after what happened to your wife. Regardless of that though, they seem to be keeping very well out of the police's eye. You two are the only two those people have ever made appearances in front of.
Chris: So Isaac's knowledge can aid me as a back-up if I become lost?
Ilyana: I'm sure you wont become lost, not after all your plans that must be building up inside of there like an industrialising city in Taewo. Isaac's got experience, and you should argue that with Victor. Tommy's clearly got knowledge, but no experience with them.
Chris: Man, this is taking me back.
Ilyana: It's been a long time coming, for sure. Hopefully, you'll finally get your hands on a Blackjack.
Chris: These are the kind of guys I'm convinced torched my flat.
Ilyana: They probably were, but that's the least of your problems. What else do I have to know, Chris?
Chris: Well, we met with our client, Bouba today. Unfortunately he's unaware of Gay Ray.
Ilyana: That's mysterious of him to leave those drugs at his home then.
Chris: Certainly. But I think someone's using him as a guinea pig.
Ilyana: That's right.
Chris: Hmm?
Ilyana: You.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-0922-46-35-70_zpse26be5a0

Chris: Us and... someone else.
Ilyana: I heard you met up with Wayne Barker too, how about him? Have you figured why he's out now?
Chris: We understand that he was responsible for the murder of some Karetians while he was in prison. That's no reason to let him free but, we understand he can be very beneficial.
Ilyana: He can always be used. He can be re-arrested after the operation ends but we'll leave Rod as he is. It can be brushed under the carpet, right? We'll act like this never happened.
Chris: Now we all know it won't be that easy.
Ilyana: We can always try.
Chris: He'll always rebel. We can turncoat him away from the Del Bosques just so he's out of prison, but we will probably never turncoat him away from crime.
Ilyana: This is all best kept a secret, right?
Chris: Absolutely. Luckily, Tommy's our only current objection.
Ilyana: But Tommy always objects. He's too stubborn. There's nothing we can do to change that.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1014-56-02-75_zps64f24ef3

Miranda: So... Amy! How's the routine with Felix going?
Amy: Well, why don't you ask Felix?
Miranda: I'm not, I'm asking you.
Amy: Well, it could be going worse.
Rod: That's her way of saying that things were a bit shit before, now they've picked up a little?
Amy: No, we're pretty ready, aren't we?
Felix: If you say so... you're the expert!
Miranda: Well now I have a charming Riberican man by my side, his touch is so elegant. His arms make me so confident to punch above my weight... I honestly feel so safe.
Felix: (Sighs)

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1014-59-37-19_zpsefc9c5a1

Miranda: Of course when Felix was my partner, things weren't quite so easy for me. I've still got the bruise on my thigh if you want to see?
Amy: Oh, it's fine. I'm really good, I think?
Miranda: Oh but Amy darling, I'm sure it won't happen to you. It's my lady luck, the forecast clearly wasn't good then. Now - well, it's blue skies and not a single cloud. It's bliss!
Rod: How charming... well, if we're talking of love - I guess if you want another shot at love if your heart is broken by your strapping young Riberican chap, then you can always have a transplant.
Felix: A what-plant?
Rod: The first ever successful heart transplant took place this morning in Stillhon.
Miranda: Wow, that's fantastic news!
Amy: Quite incredible...

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-02-52-59_zpsa09177d6

Chris: Don't worry, it's only me. I know I'm probably not as incredible as that.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-05-41-20_zps1a3984ec

Rod: The first ever heart transplant though, Chris!
Chris: I know, I saw it in the newspaper.
Rod: Oh hey Vic, you look like you're in a huff.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-06-16-97_zpsa7df8126

Victor: We've got problems. I've had a call from Ilyana Golovkin of the INTERFED, they told me to pass on the message that an agent has been kidnapped and is being held captive at August Hill flats in Crowley by some Karetians...

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-08-53-18_zpsa4d3865b

Rod: Karetians!? SHOTGUN!
Victor: Wait there, Barker! I'm not done! Barker!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-13-49-30_zps54e03703

Chris: Well that's one less worry for you, then.
Victor: Agh, just the opposite. Get after him would you?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-11-22-64_zpsa75142ed

Chris: Why?
Victor: Because they'll probably kill him otherwise.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-11-31-09_zpsd4a64fe9

Chris: He knows all too much about this, doesn't he?
Victor: I know, one of the reasons he took Wayne out of the slammer was so he could be protected from that lot, yet it turns out the problem is on the outside too.
Chris: Fucking hell...
Victor: Don't stop him, but make him clear that you're providing him with assistance. He's a fool if he thinks he can take them on alone.
Chris: I'm on it, boss.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-14-47-41_zps2fc835f8

Rod: I'll fucking teach them to mess with my brother...!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-15-55-39_zps67f86f73

Chris: Rod! WAIT FOR ME!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-19-41-07_zpscc9220ee

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-20-49-82_zpsf9468748

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-23-04-50_zpse948fb65

Chris: Please don't get us killed...

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-24-21-97_zps2efa4838

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-58-15-20_zps4041a125

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1015-59-08-56_zpsabcd6560

Rod: I'll teach them to mess with us! I'll take 'em all on, one by one!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-02-37-53_zps364bbe04

Rod: First, I've got to find a safe way in...

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-04-51-69_zps92b7d582

Chris: Pssst... Rod!
Rod: Chris!? This is my job, I shotgunned this! Now fuck off!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-06-23-62_zps7c87a6e3

Chris: (Quietly) Just let me help!
Rod: I don't need help! I'm going to rescue this poor motherfucker, and then I'm going to end this for my brother.
Chris: Keep your voice down! Seriously!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-00-24-08_zps92a3b9d1

Mikael: What's the noise? I hear talking!
James: Thank fuck for that!
Mikael: You can stop getting your hopes up, I'm not letting go of you. You're staying right here...!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-07-43-66_zpsc910c95d

Chris: Yes, Wayne killed Alfredsson and Magnusson with ease, but that doesn't mean all their guys are like them.
Rod: The only people I am remotely scared of right now are the Del Bosques and the Blackjacks. Otherwise? No one!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-25-05-58_zpsf84017f0

Mikael: Torsten, can you hear better than me?
Torsten: I think I heard Magnusson's name in there.
Mikael: Ok team, we clearly have a feud to settle with these men then. BE READY!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-25-24-75_zps63cf1453

Mikael: Surround them, make sure they don't leave!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-34-54-49_zps1e17883f

Chris: Wait... I think I heard shuffling. We've set them off! Stay here, allow me...
Rod: Fuck this.

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-34-16-19_zps3cf15afc

Thug: INTRUDER!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-36-43-34_zps15417646

(Gunshots)

Thug: AGH!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-41-24-22_zps8b29207e

Rod: Come on then you sons of bitches, let's see what you have to offer...

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-41-34-19_zpsf2250cd4

Rod: (Exhales) Oh... oh, oh ok. Right...

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-42-52-31_zpse3bf9c69

Chris: Idea!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-44-47-12_zpsbbd895ed

Thug: There he is, there's the intruder!
Chris: SHIT!

(Gunshot)

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-51-01-73_zpse2393c7e

Chris: Shit, shit! Alright, there's the distraction. Let's hope there's not an army of them!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-53-07-12_zps81041635

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-54-42-42_zps04e96ac3

Rod: Oh, I have just no mercy with you people today...
Thug: Huh, what...!?

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-56-53-28_zps999715ce

Thug: Ugh!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1016-58-57-54_zps7eff417d

Thug: Get... your... filthy hands... OFF!
Rod: Rrrr!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1017-00-19-53_zpsfeb5a7db

Rod: SOD THIS!
Thug: ACH!

Episode 3 (Part 1): Bouba go gay for that shit Sims2EP92014-07-1017-09-54-39_zpsa26dad1c

(Gunshot)

Rod: Boy, you've got this blood running through my veins. I CAN TAKE ON YOU ALL!
Luke
Luke

https://vintagehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down