The Alterran Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode One (1)

Go down

Episode One (1) Empty Episode One (1)

Post by Luke Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:13 pm

Episode One (1) 15o72wm

Jo: Hello and welcome to Sim Gear! I’m Jo your presenter.
Nathan: I’m Nathan.
Eddie: And I’m Eddie. We hope your going to love Sim Gear, because we have some thrills coming up for you this series.
Jo: Certainly so, Eddie.

Episode One (1) Of56vc

Jo: Now, to kick off our spectacular packed first episode, I am going to be testing the new Hunka 512 AWD.

Episode One (1) 1zd22ir

Jo: Now, later on this year, Hunka have plans to redo this car as a sporty Hatchback version, that will look pretty much the same, and I will be looking forward to that, because here is the Hunka 512 AWD.

Episode One (1) 5tzx94

Jo: It’s so sexy, so much like all the other Hunka’s. It’s excellent! 365 brake horse power and the top speed is 162 miles per hour. It’s fast.

Episode One (1) 1tnh44

Jo: It’s so smooth; the pedals are light though, which is a problem. Relax to much and rest your feet down to much, with its smoothness, you’ll need to watch your speed. It’s very aggressive and quicker than you think.

Episode One (1) Ali0k5

Jo: 165 miles per hour, you might think, that’s nothing. It’s a lot more than you think. I bet majority of you viewers have never driven a car at top speed, this car always feels like its going double its actual speed. It’s totally awesome.

Episode One (1) 6oigdk

Episode One (1) 1tnh44

Jo: Hunka have certainly made something to be proud of. Definitely. That’s what they’re named after. ‘Hunka’ as in ‘Hunk’ because they are hunky cars, sexy cars. Hunka may be well known for its speedy cars, but I think they are best known for their hot looking cars.

Episode One (1) 2m304yb

Jo: Woahhhh… there can be a bit of under steer, nothing to bad. It’s perfect almost. It’s got nothing complicated on the dashboard. What it has is a little screen, you press the on button and like the speed of lightning, the Hunka logo comes up to say that it’s on. Then you get some options on the screen, ‘Play music’, and it detects it if there is a disc in the slot, ‘Radio’, with a manual radio tuner on the screen that you touch with your finger, although it is pretty tricky, and a final option is ‘TV’. Yes, you can watch TV.  It shows the TV on the dash, but also in the back seats, on both seats the kids can see what their parents are doing as it displays the options as well as the TV, Radio or what tracks are playing from a CD. It’s very good this car.

Episode One (1) Bexys1

Jo: I love it. Certainly one of the best cars I’ve ever driven. It was a very good decision to test this car, and a great start to the series with a cracking car.

Episode One (1) 2ufr7km

Nathan: So Jo, you certainly liked it.
Jo: Absolutely. The best Hunka ever.
Nathan: Really?
Jo: Yes Nathan, really, it was just in a world of its own. I know nothing could defeat it if it was a Hunka.
Eddie: What was your favourite part about it?
Jo: Well, everything. It was just totally great. Unbelievable.
Eddie: Wow. I think we’ve gathered that Sim Gear has had a successful start, and that, we can test good cars!
Jo: Certainly Eddie!

Episode One (1) 2n0o9wh

Nathan: Moving on…
Jo: Yes, come on Nathan. What’s next?
Nathan: Earlier this week, me, Jo and Eddie, all three of us, we were given §1000 to buy a Smoogo we could find, that had been modified or tuned. Here is that film.

Episode One (1) 2m27xw5

Nathan: Seems like I’m here first. Anyway, this is my car that I got for §1000. It’s a SMED 720 Sport. It’s the famous Smoogo 720, but tuned up! Top speed, about 115 miles per hour this, and power, a lot more than it had on it’s little two stroke engine before. It’s a fast little car. Got lot’s off acceleration as well. Now, our job is to find out which is the fastest, and who has bought the right car, because the challenge is on tuned and modified Smoogo’s. Now all I need to do is wait for the next person to come. It could be Eddie, it could be Jo. We’ll just have to find out, shan’t we!

Episode One (1) Vyp2x5

Eddie: Nathan? What is that pile of crap?
Nathan: Er, don’t just come storming in with that stupid modified Smoogo Minima.
Eddie: This isn’t a Smoogo Minima, to be precise, it was made in 2003, and it is a Smoogo Minima GTH. Much more power it has than yours I bet.
Nathan: Why how much has yours got?
Eddie: 116 brake horse power!
Nathan: Oh. I don’t know mine. But I do know my speed is 115 miles per hour.
Eddie: We’ll just have to see which is better when Jo comes…
Nathan: Yeah….

Episode One (1) E0ny2u

Nathan: Get out of the way, Eddie!
Eddie: Aaaargh!! Help! Jo, stop!

Episode One (1) 2a1fu9

Nathan: You’re such an idiot, Jo.
Jo: No I’m not! Eddie you were in the way.
Eddie: Well, sorry I didn’t know where you were going to park, you didn’t need to run me over.
Jo: I wasn’t going to!
Nathan: Well maybe you shouldn’t of being going so fast, showing off in your crap little Minima. All your car is, is a stupid same slow Smoogo Minima with a splat of paint here and then.
Jo: No it isn’t! It’s got proper sponsor names over it and it has 50 extra horsepower!
Eddie: Do you think that is enough compared to what we’ve got?
Jo: I don’t know, maybe so.
Nathan: Do you know what, shut up both of you, let’s find out.
Eddie: What with?
Nathan: A race!
Jo: Ok. The winner, um wins?
Eddie: Well, der Jo.
Nathan: Let’s do it!

Episode One (1) 23m7h1d

Eddie: 3…
Nathan: 2…
Jo: 1….
Eddie: Go!

Episode One (1) O9ilj4

Jo: Ha told them I could win this! Losers!
Nathan: Whoa… we’re rubbing!

Episode One (1) 5cf1ue

Jo: On to the straight. It was because I’m on the outside lane because I got to choose last because I was the latest. Come on Smoogo! Oh no there shooting ahead! This doesn’t have the speed on straights!
Nathan: No! Eddie’s going to win!!
Eddie: Ha ha ha!

Episode One (1) Vmsm6w

Nathan: Yeeessssss!
Eddie: What? He cut me off! Surely that’s not aloud!
Jo: SPEED UP MINIMA!! SPEED UP!

Episode One (1) 2ly4mt2

Nathan: Yayyyyyyy! I’ve won! Unbelievable. LOSERS! LOSERS! WOO WOO!
Eddie: Second place. It was so close. So close! At least I’ve beaten Jo.

Episode One (1) Dlqasg

Jo: Why! Why me? Bring it home, Smoogy.

Episode One (1) O7q1vn

Eddie: Nathan, you cut me off! I would have had you easily!
Nathan: You are aloud to cut off people.
Jo: No your not.
Nathan: With my rules you are.
Eddie: Ha Jo! Your car was utterly useless. I’d of beaten you with a mobility scooter, mate.
Jo: Yeah, yeah whatever. But lets just get to the point. Nathan won.
Nathan: YEH!!
Eddie: Oh come on Jo, he cut me off, this is not fair!

Episode One (1) I69y1e

Nathan: Join us next time on Sim Gear!
Luke
Luke

https://vintagehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down