The Alterran Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode Two (2)

Go down

Episode Two (2) Empty Episode Two (2)

Post by Luke Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:17 pm

Episode Two (2) Dw85dd

Eddie: Hello. Welcome to Sim Gear!! Now today, Jo’s still testing cars, he’s going to be testing the Montgomery Broker, but in our meeting with the producers and directors, they wanted the new Montgomery Hawker GTR to be tested as well and Nathan popped up and said I want to do it. So, he did. Here it is…

Episode Two (2) 33udeft

Jo: The Montgomery Broker. 540 brake horse power, top speed 205 miles per hour. It’s unbeatable from the rest. It’s awesome.

Episode Two (2) Ao9ftd

Jo: 0 to 60 miles per hour in about 4.2 seconds. Very quick for a big car. It’s like a rocket. Honestly. Very fast. It’s very much like the other Montgomery’s, just a plain dashboard. A CD player, that’s the only luxury it has on the dashboard. But the light-up display for the Speedo is absolutely brilliant. It lights up green. It has a big windscreen; it stretches right up to the roof, the same on the other side of the car.

Episode Two (2) 2r5t9i1

Jo: There’s not much to say about it, it’s pretty boring inside, but the speed isn’t. Oh here comes Nathan…
Nathan: There he is. Watch this Jo!

Episode Two (2) 2r5t9i1

Jo: There he goes in his big Montgomery Hawker GTR. It’s awfully fatter than this car. And big still.
Nathan: Ha Jo! That Broker’s probably only got a little engine. 0-60 in 5.4 seconds. This can go 198 miles per hour, 4 more miles per hour than the normal Hawker, and this has 25 extra brake horse power. 620 brake horse power. Yeah, 620.

Episode Two (2) 212s32p

Nathan: This doesn’t have many luxuries. Just a CD player. A bit of under steer in the corners, but this thing is as fast as a… I don’t know something really fast. But I bet its better than that Broker. It’s based on the other famous Hawker, that was a fantastic success, but they claim the GTR is better. It costs a little more than the other Hawker though. Just a difference in SPEED! ARRRHHHHH!!!! WOOO! It’s like a missile. Brilliant speed.

Episode Two (2) Ml791k

Jo: I think my car is better. It might have a lot less power, but it’s not always about speed.
Nathan: Speed? Jo you’re always thinking its better if its more powerful!
Jo: Yeah but…
Nathan: Don’t yeah but me.
Jo: Just listen!
Nathan: Even if the car breaks down every five minutes and is poorly made, it may have 1000 brake horse power and you think its better.
Jo: No I don’t. That’s what your like.
Nathan: No I’m not! You are!
Jo: No, you are!
Nathan: No I’m not. You are.
Jo: Right, we’re going to be stood here arguing for ages. Let’s just say the Broker is better and shut up.
Nathan: No not until you admit the Hawker is better.
Jo: Oh for gods sake Nathan. Let’s find out which is better. Right how fast does yours go?
Nathan: 198 miles per hour.
Jo: Mine 205, 1-nil to me.
Nathan: Urrghhh… speed doesn’t matter!
Jo: Power?
Nathan: 620. I have more!
Jo: Yes you do, I’ve only got 540 brake horse powers. 1 all. 0-60 mph time?
Nathan: 5.4 seconds. I bet its more than yours.
Jo: No. It’s slower.
Nathan: What?
Jo: Mine – 4.2 seconds to 60 mph.
Nathan: I bet you just said that.
Jo: No it’s true. 2-1 to me.
Nathan: Any more? Not just performance shows which car is better.
Jo: Let’s just say, it’s hard to find out which is the best, they are both really good, just that the Broker wins by Performance.
Nathan: Ok. Leave it at that. I agree. Maybe the Broker is better with its performance, but Montgomery have made some good cars that we have here.
Jo: Back to the studio.

Episode Two (2) 2qjvwbc

Eddie: So Jo and Nathan, it is clear that it is debatable out of the two which is better. Yes?
Jo: Certainly, Eddie. Nathan kept moaning the Hawker is better, but I eventually got him to realise that the Broker wins by performance, but at the end of the day, they are both the best. The Hawker though was quicker on the straights.
Eddie: Yes as we saw in the film. Nathan what do you have to say about this?
Nathan: Well. What should I say? My car should have been better, but it seemed as if Jo couldn’t take any more arguing anymore, so I agreed both the cars are best because we couldn’t decide on the better car.
Eddie: Thanks. Time for my part of the show.

Episode Two (2) 1iid6a

Eddie: Hello and welcome on this fine Tuesday morning to the test track. Now today, I thought we should do something unusual, and see, which is the worst hard-to-see-out-of car? This is the Lelion Rosalie. And next to me is the Smoogo Azam. They were both poor cars in some ways. The Lelion was a very successful car, it was very good, but did have some poor things about it. Especially like, it was very hard to see out of because the dashboard was raised so high up. That’s exactly why I’ve brought it with me today. Personally, this Lelion would be better than the Azam. The plan is, a load of popular house items will be placed around the test track, and because the cars are hard to see out of, it’s going to be hard to see the objects. We’ve got from small cassette players to big wardrobes, little stoves to big stoves, single beds to double beds, all scattered around the track. The worst car to see out of will get a nasty surprise, to punish it for its rubbishness. First up to manoeuvre around the obstacles is, the Lelion.

Episode Two (2) Kdv0x2

Eddie: We’re away. Ooouh! Just missed that nappy changing station! Coming up to the dog kennel!

Episode Two (2) 30vlvuw

Eddie: Oh no! That’s the kennel!

Episode Two (2) Sfus8k

Eddie: Now I’ve took the table with me but got rid of the kennel!

Episode Two (2) J5czzq

Eddie: There the table goes! Woah the arcade games! Narrow miss!

Episode Two (2) Eioaop

Eddie: Onto the grass! EEK!

Episode Two (2) Mvrq5k

Eddie: Have I hit something?

Episode Two (2) 2rfwmmw

Eddie: Ouuh clipped the sofa there. Unlucky, and that’s it all. Cleared the course!

Episode Two (2) 2vbrj44

Eddie: That was awful. Utterly. Awful. I’d be surprised if the Azam gets this nasty surprise.

Episode Two (2) Ot3ts8

Eddie: Hasn’t hit anything yet. This is so hard to control though, and hard to see out of. BLOODY HELL! WATCH OUT!

Episode Two (2) 2igcfmp
Eddie: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Episode Two (2) Xmljlc

Eddie: NOOOO! STOP!

Episode Two (2) 10najhw

Eddie: Bugger. I was wrong. Give the Azam its nasty surprise! Goodbye.

Episode Two (2) 211ju4x

Episode Two (2) 2v0ecg5

Episode Two (2) 21dh8jk
Luke
Luke

https://vintagehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down